Tavarnelle Tibet Beige Hall Runner | Custom cut length x 80 cm wide | $59 per metre | Oz & Omar - Hallway 2022
Please select all options.
Hall Runners continue to be a trending accessory in the interior design world. Tavarnelle Beige has been designed with a abash finish to give a subtle transitional design that gives elegance and nostalgia to a hallway. Made in Belgium from polypropylene for easy care, they have used a technique called Missing stitch effect to give a textural look. You will enjoy the quietness and softness under foot.
The runner is made 80 cm wide and comes off a big 20m roll, allowing us to cut it exactly to the length that you desire, making your hall runner length made to order. The ends are then sealed and over locked (Stitched) to complete the finished look.
Allow for a slight variation of colours depending on monitor settings.
To order your runner:
1) Measure your hallway deciding where you want it to start and finish. (for advice contact a team member on 03 54470433 (business hours) we are here to assist
2) Select size ( 80cm wide x 1 = 1 metre )
3) Select Quantity of cut pieces you want cut at the required length
4) Type in the exact required length and the price calculator will reflect the correct price for your length you are ordering.
4) If you need any assistance we are here to help you easily through the process. contact a team member on 03 54470433 during business hours.
For further information do not hesitate to contact the Rug Addiction team at firstname.lastname@example.org