Montage Monterey Hall Runner | Beige | $85 per metre | Custom Length
Please select all options.
A beautiful blend of blush beige and ivory with a unique design to this rug. Drop stitch technique has been used when making this rug to give a high low textured appearance whilst a smooth soft to walk on finish. Machine made from polypropylene, this area rug will not shed, be easy to clean and maintain using any vacuum head. Over 1 million stitches per square metre and a 12mm pile, a long life is assured. Other thank standard rug sizes, the Monterey is full off contemporary elegance
The runner is made in a 20 metre roll , allowing us to cut it exactly to the length that you desire. The ends are then over locked (Stitched) to complete the finished look. To order a runner, order the length in metres you require as the quantity. If you have a measurement that is inbetween measurements please give us the exact measurement by adding it to the notes section at check out.
Allow for a slight variation of colours depending on monitor settings.
To order your runner:
1) Measure your hallway deciding where you want it to start and finish. (for advice contact a team member on 03 54470433 (business hours) we are here to assist
2) Select size ( 80cm wide x 1 = 1 metre )
3) Select Quantity of cut pieces you want cut at the required length
4) Type in the exact required length and the price calculator will reflect the correct price for your length you are ordering.
4) If you need any assistance we are here to help you easily through the process. contact a team member on 03 54470433 during business hours.
For further information do not hesitate to contact the Rug Addiction team at firstname.lastname@example.org